Facebook Communicating or chating has gotten to be considerably more less demanding since when official Facebook has discharged it messenger application. Starting now it is accessible for all the three systems Android, Ios and Windows Devices.
Features of Facebook Messenger
- Simple text to your facebook friends from any where at any time.
- Consumes less Data (MB).
- You can send media files such as Images, Videos etc.
- Free Call to any person.
- Send stickers and enjoy.
- Free unlimited stickers
Also Read: PicsArt for PC Download
Also Check out tubemate for pc download from here.
Profits of Using Facebook messenger on PC or Facebook messenger on Bluestacks:
- In the event that you are online/logged off however need to proceed with your visit with your buddies this is the best system is truly commendable. On the off chance that you utilize the typical desktop variant of facebook to visit we can utilize the newsfeed which can pull in us with a lot of people new posts which brings about wastage of our time.
- Then again on the off chance that you simply talk here, you don’t have any such aggravations of newsfeed or something identified with the conventional variant. So it feels like we are simply talking in whatsapp or BBM. This is the manner by which we can stay with our work and spare our time.
- Furthermore we require not import any contacts, everything we need to do is simply sign in with our Facebook ID and all our companions will be there as soon as humanly possible .You can stay online/ Offline and can likewise impart photographs, features and some other documents straightforwardly with your companions.
Also Read: SnapChat for PC
Steps to Download Facebook messenger for PC (windows Xp/7/8/8.1) free download
- Download Bluestacks for your Computer. Click here to download.
- Install Bluestacks in your PC/Laptop.
- After installing go to the play store and login with your gmail id.
- Now search for “Facebook Messenger” in the search bar.
- Click on the Facebook Messenger and then Install it on your PC/Laptop under Bluestacks!
- Now login with your Facebook ID Password and you are good to go, Bingo you made it 🙂